Which lady wouldn’t wish for a perfectly shaped breasts? After-all, breasts have so much impact on your appearance. But despite of willingness to have a lifted breasts, many women face the breast sagging issue.
1. Olive oil massage to tighten sagging breasts
Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, olive oil helps to fight against free radicals. Massaging with olive oil on your breasts stimulates blood circulation, improves skin texture and helps to repair damaged cells.
- Take a few drops of olive oil in your palm and rub it gently to warm it.
- Now apply it on your breasts in upward motion and massage for about 15 minutes.
- You can follow the procedure everyday before bed.
2. Egg white to firm up saggy boobs
One of the easy home remedies to treat your sagging breast is the simple use of egg whites. The astringent, hydro lipids and skin-nourishing properties of egg whites make it a perfect fit for the sagging breast issues.
- Take 1 egg white and beat it till you get a foamy texture.
- Now apply it onto your breasts in an upward direction.
- Leave it for about half an hour.
- Then rinse it off with cold water.
3. Cucumber and egg yolk mask to treat sagging breasts
The mixture of cucumber and egg yolk mask is excellent to lift your sagging boobs. While egg yolk is rich in protein and vitamins, cucumber is rich in antioxidants such as A-carotene, B-carotene, and Lutein that repairs damaged cells. Overall this mask forms a healthier firm breasts.
- Blend half of a cucumber and add 1 egg yolk to it.
- Mix it well and apply the mixture onto your breasts in upward direction.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Then wash it off thoroughly with cold water.
- Repeat once a week for that perky breasts.
4. Ice massage helps to tighten sagging boobs
The coldness of ice helps to contract breast tissues making it firmer. Ice massaging is simple yet effective remedies to tighten your sagging breasts.
- Take 2 ice cubes and gently massage them around each of your breasts in a circular motion for 1 minute.
- Then wipe it off with a clean soft towel and wear a fitting bra.
- Repeat daily 2-3 times for best result.
Note: Do not exceed more than a minute while massaging with ice as it can cause numbness.
5. Fenugreek prevents saggy breasts
Fenugreek helps to regain firmness as it is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to fight against free radical damage and tightens skin around the breasts.
- Take about 2 tablespoons of fenugreek powder.
- Mix it with water to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste onto your breasts in upward direction.
- Massage gently in circular motion for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat twice a week for best results.
6. Aloe vera gel massage to fix saggy breasts
Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants that combats damage caused by harmful free radicals. It also improves collagen production which aids to lift sagging breasts.
- Take a fresh aloe plant and extract the gel part.
- Massage your breasts with the gel in a circular motion for 10-15 minutes
- Then rinse off with warm water.
- Repeat daily to see the magical result.
7. Shea butter to fix sagging breasts
Shea butter helps to fight against damage caused by harmful free radicals. The vitamin E content in it helps to tighten your breasts.
- Take some amount of shea butter in your hand.
- Gently rub to heat it.
- Then massage it on your breasts in an upward motion.
- Rinse off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat 3-4 times a week.
8. Exercise to stop your boobs sag
Adding pectoral exercises to your daily routine also helps to add firmness to your breasts. Some common pectoral exercises include push-ups, bench presses, arm curls and swimming as well. These exercises help to strengthen muscles underneath your breasts.
9. Posture matters to prevent sagging breasts
Your body posture has an impact on the appearance of your breasts. A good posture such as keeping your back straight and your shoulders back helps to support ligaments and muscles around your breasts making it firmer. While bad posture such as lowering your shoulders and hunching forward tend to put more pressure on your breast tissue resulting in saggy breasts.
Hence, incorporate the habit of good posture to prevent sagging breasts.
10. Use special bras to lift sagging breasts
One of the overlooked reasons behind the sagging breasts is the use of improper bras. You should be quite careful while choosing a bra. There are special bras in the market that comes with a strong support holders at the cup bottoms. Such bras are quite helpful to reduce strain or stress on your breast areas. It helps to lift your breast and keep it firm.
So, is your physical appearance being hindered due to saggy boobs? Then it’s time that you implement above remedies. Let us know how it goes with you in the comment section below!
Also, have a look at 10 natural ways to increase your breast size.