Terms & Condition of Use
Your access to this site and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with the below given Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
- All the tips, remedies and suggestions mentioned on this site are listed without any kind of warranty, whether express or implied. Before using any of these remedies, consult with your doctor first. If you happen to use these remedies without any consultation with your health advisor or doctor, the result is upon your own risk. Top10naturaltips.com (We) do not take any liability of the consequences caused due to any of these remedies.
- We do not provide warranty that the content available on this website will be uninterrupted, accurate or prone to errors. In some situations, there may arise technical incompetency, inaccuracies or typographical errors and hence we reserve the right to amend the content at any time without notice.
- This website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for better use case and for your convenience. However, this does not mean we have any kind of association or endorsement to these sites. We will not be responsible for the content linked third-party websites and do not take incharge of their content or accuracy. The use of third party websites is solely at your own risk.
- All the content and information on the website is protected by proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to copy, reproduce or create any kind of derivative work from any content or information of this website.
- This site is not liable to you or any other party for any kind of harm (or death) due to the use or misuse of the website’s content. Thus, we strongly advise you to consult with your physician, doctor or health advisor before using any of the remedies.
If you have any queries related to these Terms & Conditions or if you require any further assistance, then do not hesitate to contact us.