Bananas act as natural moisturizer. Rich in several vitamins such as vitamin B6, B12, C, magnesium and potassium, bananas are quite beneficial to skin. Honey on the other hand, helps to absorb and retain moisture to hydrate and glow your skin naturally. It also consist of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that helps to nurture the skin. This mask also helps to get rid of skin pigmentation.
Things you’ll need:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp honey
- A bowl and spoon
How to make Banana and Honey mask?
- Peel a banana and cut it into small pieces in a bowl.
- With the help of a spoon, mash the banana to make a paste.
- Now add a tablespoon of honey to the banana paste.
- Mix well to form a fine paste.
How to apply Banana and honey mask on your face?
- You can either use your hand to apply the mask on your face or take the help of a brush.
- Apply all over your face except for the eye and lip areas.
- Let it sit for about 20-25 minutes.
- Then rinse off with lukewarm water.
You’ll be left with smooth, supple and moisturized skin. This pack is especially good for winter season as skin tends to be more dry in winter. This pack moisturizes, hydrates the skin and also reduce the aging effect.