Wrinkles are the signs of aging and are inevitable. But there are common these days due to unhealthy lifestyle. Wrinkles appear when your skin loses its elasticity and moisture. There are several other contributing factors to fine lines around your eyes, like lack of vitamin E, lack of hydration, stress, unhealthy diet, consumption of drugs, etc.
Wrinkle under the eye can be a threat to your beauty. However, many people might not know that it can also be treated with simple home remedies. These treatment are safe, economic and also requires less time that that spent for expensive products in saloon.
1. Avocado – best way to get rid of under eye wrinkles
Avocados are enriched with wrinkle-fighting ingredients that helps in getting rid of those stubborn under eye lines. Avocado contains antioxidant properties that clears the damaging free radicals. It also consist of vitamin C and vitamin E that are well-known wrinkle fighters. The monounsaturated fatty acids acts as an added benefit to moisturize, soften, and hydrate the damaged skin.
- Mash up or blend an avocado to form a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes then wash it off with cool water.
- Alternatively, you can apply avocado oil on your face, especially under the eye.
2. Coffee Beans remedy to get rid of under eye wrinkle
Coffee has some real skin-benefiting essentials along with being an amazing stimulant. The fruits of the coffee plant has an excellent antioxidant property which can visibly cut down the damage caused by free radicals to your skin. So, all in all, it reduces fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, and overall appearance of your skin.
- Mix some finely ground coffee bean powder with equal amount of cocoa.
- Add a bit of honey and stir to make a paste.
- Apply this paste as a face pack and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash and pat your skin dry using a soft towel.
3. Best treatment for under eye wrinkle with Egg Whites
Egg whites are rich source for collagen and protein. The collagen helps in gaining the elasticity of the skin and thus filling in the under-eye wrinkles. Egg whites also promotes the skin tone by tightening it and shrinking the open pores. This remedy makes your skin look more bright and radiant.
- Break two eggs and separate the yolk.
- Whisk the egg whites until it becomes frothy.
- Rub it into the skin; especially under your eyes in an upward motion.
- Let it dry for about 15 minutes.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Pat your skin dry using a soft towel.
4. Eye wrinkle treatment at home with Rosemary
Rosemary oil is a natural herb that tones your skin and remove dryness. Rosemary herb helps to stimulate blood circulation, increase collagen level and skin elasticity, and reduce the fine lines. In addition, rosemary can also reduce puffy eyes and redness.
- Apply some drops of rosemary oil on your face.
- Using your fingers, gently rub the oil from the inside corner of your eye near your nose to the outside of your eye near your temple.
- Then, rub back toward your nose.
- After that, rub the skin of that same eye in an upward motion from near your nose to your temple and back again.
- Repeat the same cycle 4-5 times.
- Switch the sides and massage the other eye in the same way.
5. Remove fine lines under your eyes using Pineapple
Pineapple is considered great for your skin because of presence of an active enzyme known as bromelain, that reduces inflammation and regulates pH level of your skin. Pineapple is also rich in antioxidants – molecules that have the ability to slow cellular damage from free radicals, making it a great remedy for under-eye wrinkles.
- Remove the skin from a pineapple and cut a large piece.
- Mash it using a blender.
- Once you get the fresh puree, add two tablespoons of honey and mix well.
- Wash your face and apply this mask to the area around your eyes.
- Leave it on for about 30 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Use this remedy every day, for at least a week.
6. Use Grapes to remove fine lines under your eyes
Grapes are natural wrinkle fighters. They contain fruity acids that helps to tighten the skin. A unique antioxidant found in grapes skin – Resveratrol, is known to have amazing benefits in delaying eye wrinkles.
- Cut a cold grape in exact half.
- Then, rub it on the exposed area under and around the eye.
- Leave on for about 20 minutes, then rinse away with water.
- Let the skin dry naturally. This will have maximum wrinkle-fighting benefits.
The cold temperature of the grapes constricts the blood vessels, reducing the appearance of puffy eyes.
7. Yogurt home remedy for wrinkle around eyes
The goodness of yogurt has made it an important part of our diet. But the benefit of yogurt is not limited to healthy body but it also enriches and promotes healthy skin. Being a good source of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), it helps exfoliate the dead skin cells and also delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles under the eye.
- Make a paste of the 1 tbsp yogurt, 1 tsp honey and few drops of honey.
- Apply it to your facial skin, especially under and around the eyes.
- leave it on your face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off to unravel clear and radiant skin.
8. Use Cucumber to get rid of under eye wrinkles
Cucumber is an excellent way recover the lost moisture back into your skin. This moisture that we get from cucumber, helps treat the existing wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones. Now you know why cucumber slices are placed over your eyes when you go to a spa, right?
- Take a cucumber, cut off one-fourth of it and place it in a blender.
- Blend the cucumber until it’s slightly chunky.
- Apply the puree directly to the skin under your eyes.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Then, remove it with lukewarm water and pat yourself dry with a soft towel.
For an added benefit, cool the cucumber in the refrigerator before the application, in order to tighten the skin and shrink pores.
9. Carrots remedy for treating fine lines under eyes
Most of us must have heard that carrots are great for the skin. It is actually true! Carrots are high in nutrients, vitamins (especially vitamin A – the anti aging essential vitamin) and antioxidants that helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines due to aging. In addition, it also smoothen out and tones the skin.
- Boil few pieces of carrot and mash it to make a puree.
- Add some honey to it.
- Apply this mixture around your eyes.
- Wait for 10 minutes then wash it off.
10. Treat the fine lines under your eyes using Aloe Vera
The effective skin repairing property of aloe vera makes it one of the best natural home remedies for under-eye wrinkles. It is rich in vitamins C, E, and beta-carotene that nourishes and soothes the sensitive skin and also keeps it young and supple.
- Mix two parts of aloe vera gel with one part of yogurt and four parts of cucumber juice (in a ratio of 2:1:4).
- Apply this mixture on your skin and massage well in circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- Leave for 20 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
It can be applied either directly on the skin or mixed with turmeric or honey before the use for added benefits. Its collagen richness help promote the skin elasticity while improving the under-eye bags and wrinkles.
Wrinkles are the assets earned from your happiness; meaning most of them are the laughter lines. So don’t be bothered by them because these natural home remedies will gently treat them and also rejuvenate your skin, making it plum, smooth and supple.
Worried about smile lines around your mouth? Well here are top 10 natural remedies to get rid of smile lines and wrinkles around your mouth!