Along with celebrities, many normal women also dream of having fuller lips as they tend to be more attractive and sexy. But going for a surgery or botox to get one is not everyone’s cup of tea as it is very expensive and might cause some side effects too. And sometimes, the result is not satisfactory as well. So, despite of spending so much and still not getting satisfied, opt for some natural remedies that can get you fuller, bigger, sexier lips at home at very minimal cost.
Yes, you head it right. Getting that bigger, fuller lips is as simple as pie with some correct remedies applied. And in this today’s blog, we reveal 10 effective home remedies to get naturally fuller lips at home. Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Cinnamon to make your lips look fuller
Cinnamon works as a natural irritant. When applied on your lips, it irritates the skin and slightly swell it up due to increased blood flow, making it look fuller and plumper.
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon drops of olive oil
- Small container/bowl
- Mix both cinnamon powder and olive oil in a small glass bowl.
- Apply the mixture on your lips and let it sit for few minutes.
- Then, massage gently with your fingertips.
- later, rinse off, pat dry and moisturize.
- You’ll be blessed with soft, big and smooth lips.
2. Beeswax to get that fuller lips
Beeswax is a natural emulsifier that helps to keep your lips moisturized, healthy and fuller.
- 1 teaspoon beeswax
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder (or oil)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Put beeswax and olive oil in a glass bowl.
- Set it up in a double boiler then add cinnamon powder.
- Once it is melted, turn off the heat and take out the glass bowl to cool down.
- Transfer the mixture to a small container, like that of a lip balm (for later use).
- You can then apply this to your lips as a lip balm and leave it as it is or rinse it off after few minutes.
3. Peppermint essential oil can plump your lips
Peppermint essential oil also works by irritating your lips. It has soothing effect that helps to treat chapped lips as well.
- Dilute few drops of peppermint oil with water
- Then apply it on your lips areas.
- Leave it for 2-3 minutes, then rinse it off.
4. Sugar exfoliates for fuller lips
Sugar works best to plump your lips as it exfoliates dead skin cells and enhance blood circulation the lip areas to get fuller lips.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix both sugar and olive oil in a bowl.
- Apply it on your lip areas and gently scrub it off.
- Then, rinse off with water and enjoy voluminous lips with smooth and rosy tone.
5. Ginger – a natural home remedy for fuller lips
Ginger is that natural ingredient that helps to scrub away dead skin cells accumulated on your lip areas and slightly irritates the lips for plumpier look.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Finely chopped ginger piece (fresh)
- Put the finely chopped ginger in a bowl.
- Now, add sugar and honey to the ginger and mix it well.
- Then, start applying the scrub to your lips and gently massage in a circular motion to exfoliate any dirt, dead skin cells or oil build ups.
- The either use a wet wipes to clear it off or rinse with cool water.
- Pat dry and enjoy radiant fuller lips at home.
6. Honey makes your lips look fuller
Honey is another effective home remedy to get fuller lips naturally. It also hydrates your lips, nourishes it and makes it smooth and soft.
- Apply honey directly on your lips several times a day.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes and wipe off.
- Alternatively, you can leave the honey overnight on your lips and wash in the morning.
7. Dab some yogurt for fuller lips
Yogurt consist of lactic acid that helps in the removal of dead skin cells from your lips. It highly nourishes and moisturizes the lips.
- Take some yogurt and apply it on your lips.
- Leave it for about 10-15 minutes, then wash off with water.
- Pat dry and enjoy moisturous fuller lips instantly.
8. Clove oil to make your lips bigger
Like cinnamon, clove oil also irritates the skin with tingling sensation and minor swelling effect that helps you to get voluminous lips at home.
- ½ teaspoon honey
- Few drops clove oil
- Add few drops of clove oil to the honey.
- Mix well and apply it on your lip areas.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes then rinse off with cold water.
- You can then enjoy fuller lips naturally at home.
9. Applying ice can actually plump your lips
Icing on your lips help to get instant fuller lips as it compresses your blood vessels making it look reddish and plumpy.
- Take an ice cube and start massaging it on your lips.
- Continue it for about couple of minutes.
- You can then see instant plump on your lips.
10. Brush your lips for instant fuller lips
In order to get an instant fuller lips, all you need to do is brush your lips after you brush your teeth. Yes, it is that simple and quick.
Why it works?
Brushing your lips will help to get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities accumulated on the lip skin. It then helps to improve the blood circulation on your lip areas helping to make it look fuller and smoother.
So, next time you finish brushing your teeth, wash the toothbrush well and start brushing your lips gently. You can also use separate toothbrush if you don’t feel like using the same. But remember to be gentle as your lips are quite delicate and you might not want to hurt yourself.
So, whenever you feel like getting a fuller lips, simply try any of the above remedies and enjoy bigger, smoother, softer and poutier lips at home. Forget spending thousands of dollars on surgery or botox. Natural remedies are always safe to go with.
Also, learn how to deal with pimples on your lip line areas.