After the face, chest have the second most sensitive skin and are often susceptible to wrinkles. The chest skin can experience deep foldings, making it difficult for you to wear your favorite décolleté-bearing dress. Wrinkles on chest and mainly cleavage can be an embarrassing issue that can doom your beauty and personality.
What cause wrinkles around my chest and cleavage?
Wrinkles around chest and cleavage can occur due to the breaking down of collagen and elastic fibers. Sun exposure and repeated wrinkling due to sleeping on your chest or side can be other reasons behind the chest wrinkles. Smoking, unhealthy lifestyle, very tight cloths also aid this condition.
How do I prevent wrinkles on my chest?
In order to prevent this type of wrinkles, get an extended skincare routine to affected areas, maintain your sleeping position, use natural fabrics for clothes, keep yourself hydrated, maintain a balanced diet, quit smoking and include physical exercise to your daily routine. In addition to this, follow the home remedies to cure and prevent possible comeback.
1. Get rid of chest wrinkles with Banana
Banana is a rich source of antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that are required to keep the skin hydrated. It also prevent the formation of wrinkles. The natural essential in banana helps in treating cleavage wrinkles with ease. Additionally, banana has high water content that helps in keeping the skin moisturized all day long.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it evenly to make a paste.
- To this paste add 1-2 drops of almond/avocado oil.
- Mix it well together and apply on the affected area
- Wait for some time then wash off with cold water.
2. Honey prevents chest wrinkles
Honey can be used as a natural humectant to lock in moisture and keep your skin in condition. It can help in preventing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin surface. Honey is one of the most effective home remedy for treating cleavage wrinkles.
- Take some honey in a container.
- Using wet fingers apply it to the cleavage area.
- Massage it thoroughly in circular motions.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes then wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Avoid wrinkles on your chest using Aloe vera
Aloe Vera is a natural wrinkle fighter. It is inexpensive but effective home remedy to treat wrinkles naturally. It contains powerful antioxidant properties that combats the appearance of free radicals responsible for the appearance of wrinkles on your cleavage.
- Break off a leaf from an aloe plant and cut it in halves.
- Extract the aloe gel into a container.
- Apply this gel on the affected area.
- Let it dry naturally then wash off with plain water.
4. Cleavage wrinkles remedy with Almond Oil
Almond oil is enrich with goodness of vitamin E and folic acid. Using almond oil to thoroughly massage your cleavage will give effective results and help you get rid of the cleavage wrinkles. But you should use it on regular basis to see the results. It helps to keep your skin firm and tight, making you look young.
- Soak some almonds overnight and blend it to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the affected area.
- Leave it for sometime then rinse off with water.
- Alternatively, heat some almond oil and massage it on your cleavage.
5. Carrots – home remedy for chest wrinkles
Carrots are rich source of vitamin A that boosts the level of collagen. Collagen helps keep the skin smooth, supple and wrinkle free. It is another effective remedy to treat the cleavage wrinkles.
- Boil a carrot in water.
- Mash it down or grind to make a good paste.
- Add some honey to this paste and apply on the affected area.
- Wait for some time and wash off with water.
- Alternatively, you can use fresh carrot juice to massage the area.
Regular use of this remedy will give best possible results.
6. Tomato juice treatment to avoid wrinkles on cleavage
Regular use of tomato juice can help treat the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines on your skin. Tomato contains elements like beta-carotene and lycopene that lightens the skin naturally and makes it look naturally beautiful.
- Cut one whole tomato into small pieces.
- Extract the juice out of it
- Apply this juice on the cleavage wrinkles.
- Leave it on for some time and then wash off with cold water later.
- Use this method regularly to get flawless and healthy skin.
7. Use Sugarcane and turmeric paste to treat cleavage wrinkles
Sugarcane and turmeric mixture can do wonders to your cleavage wrinkles. Sugarcane has glycolic acid – natural component that sheds off the dead skin cells and tightens the skin cells. Turmeric, on the other hand, contains rejuvenating properties that nourishes the skin and keeps it smooth and healthy.
- Add some sugar cane juice to two spoons of turmeric powder.
- Mix them well together to make a thick paste
- Apply this paste on your cleavage area.
- Let it dry then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this method on alternate days to get wrinkle-free cleavage.
8. How Pineapple can help treat chest and cleavage wrinkles
Pineapple is renowned for its amazing antioxidant properties. It is easily available and very handy remedy for removing wrinkles from your chest and cleavage area.
- Take some pineapple juice and apply it on your chest. Focus on areas where wrinkles are more prominent.
- Leave it for some 5-10 minutes, then wash it off with plain water.
Application of this remedy will increase the Alpha Hydroxy Acids that will combat wrinkles to a great extent. Repeat use of pineapple up to three times a week for few months to get exceptional results.
9. Lemon Juice treatment to get rid of wrinkles on chest and cleavage
Lemon juice is used in treating various skin problems including chest wrinkles. This method will make your skin pores look finer and tighter than before. The bleaching effect of lemon will make the prominent wrinkles lighter and remove the fine lines. It will also make your skin soft and glowy.
- Add few drops of olive oil and honey to some lemon juice
- Mix it properly and apply it on your chest.
- Gently massage for about 10 minutes.
- Leave it dry for about 30 minutes.
- Finally, wash it with plain water. (Avoid use of soap)
Note: Practice this remedy before going to bed or any time at night for better results and to avoid the exposure to sunlight.
10. Stay Hydrated to prevent the appearance of wrinkles on cleavage
Water is equally important for your skin. It is required to maintain the skin health, make it plump and lock in required moisture. Drinking enough water will keep the skin in good condition. It will also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Including at least eight cups of water in everyday diet will help combat wrinkles and keep your skin hydrated from within.
- Consume 2 cups of water at breakfast.
- Consume 2 cups of water at lunch.
- Consume 2 cups of water at dinner.
- Consume the remaining 2-cups of water bottle in between meals.
The mid-morning coffee or late-afternoon iced tea will not be counted here. However, you are not restricted to take them but just be sure to drink these in addition to the 8 cups of water.
It is important for you to understand that your body requires your attention and care. If you can give proper care and do all that is required for your body, you can stay young, fresh and lively for long.
You are one of a kind so not all remedy will work in your case. Write to us about which remedy worked well for you and which didn’t. Help fellow readers to understand the utility case.
Also, discover 10 effective home remedies to get rid of dark under arms!