Willingness to have a straight nose is something one cannot avoid as it has much impact on our facial beauty. We have heard many times that certain celebrities have gone through cosmetic surgery to get small and sharp nose. While they can easily afford the expense, it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.
So for those people, we have come up with some natural remedies which you can try at your home to get a straight slim nose. It’s the fat that you should get rid of to continue with your desired nose shape and structure. Below are 5 easy home remedies to make your big nose smaller.
1. Get slimmer nose with ice cubes
One of the simplest home remedies to reduce your big nose is ice cube massage. It is effective because it makes your nose less bloated and as a result, you will get slim fit nose.
Things you’ll need:
- An ice cube
- Wrap the ice cube in a towel.
- Dab it on your nose repeatedly for about 10 minutes, then give your nose a rest.
- Repeat 2-3 times a day to see you nose slimming.
2. Toothpaste to make your nose smaller
Toothpaste helps to remove cellulite which as a result burns fat from your nose. The combination of the toothpaste, apple cider vinegar and ginger stimulates the blood flow on your nose areas which is helpful to burn off more fatty acids.
Things you will need:
- 1 teaspoon toothpaste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- Take all the three ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Apply the mixture on your nose with the help of a brush.
- Then let it sit for about half an hour.
- Afterwards, rinse off with cold water.
Note: Due to the ingredients such as apple cider vinegar and ginger, you might feel burning sensation and see redness on your nose. But if you have a lot of burning sensation then consider reducing the amount of ginger in the mixture.
3. Ginger powder can remove fat from your nose
Ginger has that power to burn fats accumulated on your nose. It also helps to tone your nose and make it look slimmer and sharper.
- Ginger powder
- Add a little water to ginger powder to form a fine thick paste.
- Apply the paste onto your nose and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Then rinse off with cold water.
- Repeat daily to see visible results.
4. Massage with essential oils to reduce your nose size
Massaging your nose with one of your favorite essential oils can actually help to remove fat and make it look smaller and sharper. It is because a massage on targeted area helps to get rid of cellulite and other fatty acids.
- Take a few drops of your favorite essential oil and rub it in between your fingertips to warm it up.
- Apply a thin layer of oil on your nose.
- Now, with you fingertips, massage in a circular motion around the bridge and sides of your nose for about 5 minutes.
- Repeat daily to see the magic.
5. Pranayama for sharper nose
Pranayama is one of the forms of Yoga which deals with your breathing process. This simple exercise has so much impact to shape your nose.
- Sit down in your comfortable position.
- Block one nostril with your thumb and breath-in for 4 seconds from another nostril.
- Without exhaling, block another nostril with your ring finger and breath-out from the one that was blocked earlier for 8 seconds.
- Repeat it multiple times a day. For initial, start for 5 minutes and later increase it to 10-15 minutes.
So, if you are worried about your fat nose then it’s high time you consider the above remedies. However, natural remedies does take time to show its result. Patience and consistency are the main key to succeed. If you tried any of the remedies mentioned above then do let us know in the comments section below!
Also, check out how to get rid of blackhead on nose instantly!