Are you looking for natural remedies to whiten your teeth? Well, it’s quite easy to get rid of those surface stains on your teeth occurred as a result of drinking too much coffee or wine. And that remedy is none other than activated charcoal toothpaste which you can make easily at home by simply following the below given instructions.
Things you’ll need:
- 1 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs baking soda
- ½ teaspoon activated charcoal
- In a small glass bowl, put ½ teaspoon of activated charcoal.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda to the charcoal.
- Now, add a tablespoon of melted coconut oil to the mixture of charcoal and baking soda and mix all the ingredients well with non-metallic spatula till it forms a smooth paste.
- Then transfer the paste into a air tight container and voila, your homemade teeth whitening charcoal paste is ready to use!
How to use this homemade charcoal whitening toothpaste?
- Take out small amount of diy activated charcoal paste with the help of a spoon/spatula and put it on your toothbrush.
- Now brush your teeth as usual and once done, rinse off with lukewarm water.
How often should you use this charcoal whitening paste?
Due to the baking soda content in the paste, it is slightly abrasive so you should not use it more than 2 times a week.
Also, it is best to use it at night as the charcoal can get stuck between your teeth or gums making it look black. But once you brush as usual in morning, it will go away instantly and leave you with pearly white teeth.
So, getting rid of yellow teeth is that simple. You shall not visit dentist just to whiten teeth from now onward as you can do it naturally at home.