While having healthy and thick hair adds confidence to one’s personality, thin hair or problem of hair fall on the other side, upsets many people. Few of the common causes of hair loss includes stress, chemical laden hair products, hormonal imbalance, overheating, improper balanced diet and much more.
However, there are some natural hair growth tips that nourishes and promotes new hair growth. So, worry no more and start following the below mentioned home remedies for growing hair faster and longer.
1. Potato Juice to make your hair grow
One of the best home remedies to grow your hair faster is this potato juice remedy. You may not know but potato juice are simply wonder that consist of hair growth properties. It’s rich in vitamin A, B and C which are highly essential vitamins to help you grow your hair.
- Take a raw potato and peel it off.
- Chop it into small pieces and grind it with the help of grinder.
- Wrap it in a clean cotton cloth and squeeze the juice out in a bowl.
- Apply the potato juice on your scalp and leave it for around 20 minutes
- Then wash your hair with shampoo.
2. Rosemary to grow hair faster
Rosemary has an antioxidant properties that promotes hair growth, strengthens the hair roots ad even removes dandruff. It silica and sulfur content of the rosemary helps to make your hair thicker.
- Mix few drops of rosemary essential oil in base oil such as olive, almond, jojoba or coconut.
- Massage on your scalp evenly and leave it for at least half an hour.
- You can then shampoo and rinse off with cool water.
3. Beetroot Juice to for hair growth naturally
Beetroot juice is a very good store of calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, proteins, carotenoids and vitamins B & C. If you want to grow your hair naturally, then you can consume this beetroot juice on a regular basis. If you do not like the taste much then you can mix it with carrot juice or cucumber juice and drink it.
4. Egg Mask to make your hair grow faster naturally
The high protein content in egg makes it one of the best ingredients to promote hair growth. Beside protein, it is also rich in iodine, phosphorous, zinc and sulphur which are good for hair growth.
- Break an egg into a bowl and add a tablespoon of honey and olive oil to it.
- Stir it well to make a smooth paste and apply it to your hair.
- Leave it for around 20-25 minutes, rinse with cool water and shampoo it off.
5. Fenugreek to strengthen your hair
Fenugreek (Methi) is a very good ingredient for healthy hair. It is very rich in protein which is good for hair growth. Also, the lecithin content in it strengthens and moisturizes your hair.
- Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning, make a paste of it and apply thoroughly onto your hair and leave it for at least half an hour.
- You can then shampoo your hair, rinse off and pat dry.
Repeat the process 2-3 times a week for best result.
6. Castor oil to supplement hair growth
Castor oil is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E – the basic elements that supplement your hair growth naturally.
- Since castor oils are viscous in nature, it’s better to mix other oil (such as olive oil, coconut oil) in equal amount and massage on your scalp.
- Leave for around 30-35 minutes and shampoo your hair.
7. Nourish your hair with aloe vera
Aloe Vera consist of proteolytic enzymes that repairs dead skin cells of your scalp and encourages hair growth. It also acts as a natural conditioner that makes your hair smooth, shiny and manageable.
- Either apply the Aloe Vera gel directly onto your scalp or mix lemon juice with Aloe Vera and apply to your hair.
- Leave it for around 20-25 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
8. Olive oil to grow hair faster
Olive oil consists of antioxidants that makes your hair strong and healthy. Massaging olive oil onto your scalp regulates the blood circulation in better way which helps to stimulate the hair follicles to produce thicker hair strands.
- Massage your scalp with olive oil and let it stay for overnight for best result (if not, leave it for at least few hours).
- In the morning, shampoo it off and condition your hair.
9. Onion Juice to promote hair growth
One of the best remedies to grow your hair faster is applying onion juice to your hair. Onion juice has the Sulphur content on it which aids in increased collagen production in tissues that promotes hair growth.
- Peel the onions, chop them into fine pieces and blend it with the help of blender.
- Squeeze the juice out and apply the juice all over your scalp.
- After 20 minutes, rinse off using a mild shampoo.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar to grow hair naturally
Apple cider vinegar works as wonder to grow your hair naturally. The antibacterial and antifungal property of apple cider vinegar helps to accelerate your hair growth. It even balances the pH of your hair and helps to cleanse your scalp.
- Mix 75ml of apple cider vinegar with a liter of water.
- Wash your hair thoroughly (with normal water) using mild shampoo.
- Once done, take a cup of mixture (apple cider vinegar and water) and and use it as the final rinse.
- You can store the remaining mixture for later use.
Use it every time you wash you hair for better result.
Also have a look at home remedies for smooth and shiny hair