Clear glowing skin is what everyone desires for. There are thousands of cosmetic products in the market that assure you of glowing skin but eventually these products end you up with more damaged skin: pimples, acnes, dark spots and much more. Despite of spending dollars on such product and being a victim of its poor result, have you thought of caring your skin naturally? If not, after reading this blog, you will definitely give it a try as it’s that easy, simple and way too affordable.
Below we introduce 10 natural tips for glowing your skin easily, efficiently and instantly:
1. Honey and Lemon Mask for glowing skin naturally
Honey and lemon mask has been all time favorite home remedy for glowing skin.
- Squeeze half of the lemon and mix it with a tablespoon of honey.
- Once the pack is ready, apply it on your face
- Wait for 20-25 minutes before washing with cold water.
2. Papaya and Honey Mask – natural tips for glowing skin
- Take a slice of ripe papaya and mash it either with spoon or your hand so that it’s in a paste form.
- Mix it with a tablespoon of honey and apply it on your face.
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
This is a natural tip for glowing and softening your skin.
3. Green Tea with Honey – best tips for fair skin
Green tea is a powerful antioxidant that rejuvenates your dead skin cells and repairs any damages caused by free radicals. For a radiant glowing skin, combination of green tea and honey works best.
- Take a tea bag, cut open and scoop it out.
- Mix it with 2 tablespoon of honey, then apply it to your face.
- Leave for 20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.
4. Use Olive Oil for glowing skin
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- With your fingertips, massage it gently on your face in circular motions (specially over your cheeks, nose and forehead) for at least 2 minutes.
- Now, take a towel or a face cloth and soak it in hot water.
- Cover your face with this soaked cloth/towel and leave it till its cold.
- Once done, rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process every night/morning for a better result.
Note: Do not overheat your skin. The hotness of water should depend on how much you can withstand.
5. Tomato to glow your skin naturally
Tomatoes have natural bleaching properties that help to lighten the colour of your skin.
- Take a slice of tomato and rub it all over your face.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
6. Sugar and Honey Scrub to get instant glowing skin
Scrubs are one of the best ways to smoothen and brighten your skin. To glow your skin naturally, scrub with natural ingredients like sugar and honey.
- Mix equal amount of honey and sugar, then gently scrub your face
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
7. Lemon and milk tips for glowing skin
- Mix 2 tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 tablespoon of milk
- Leave it for around 3-4 hours at room temperature.
- You will see milk will break down to form a fresh curd.
- Apply the newly formed curd into your face
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water.
Note: Milk and lemon both possess alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) which is able to remove dead skin cells and promote brightening of skin.
8. Eggs & Honey to get quick glow in your skin
While honey brightens your skin, egg whites will help you to tighten your skin.
- Take an egg and separate the yolk from white part.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to the egg whites and mix it well.
- Apply it on your skin and leave for around 15 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
9. Yogurt & Honey for glowing effect
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with 2 tablespoon of yoghurt
- Apply the mask on your skin
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- Repeat it daily for better glowing effect.
10. Potato to brighten your skin
Potatoes act as a natural bleacher which helps to brighten and lighten your skin instantly.
- Take few slices of unpeeled potato
- Soak it in water for around 5 minutes and rub it on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Hope you found this article helpful and noted few tips for glowing your skin on your smartphones. For more healthy and natural tips on skin care, keep following the blog. Also, do comment below to share your experience on glowing skin naturally!